2018 Arctic Cat Bearcat 7000 XT GS
Bearcat 7000 XT GS
- 7000 C-Tec4 Engine: Part of our clean technology family, the 7000 is a 1049cc 4-Stroke, renowned for easily accessible midrange power. This quick-revving triple maintains optimal power thanks to EFI and a state-of-the-art engine management system designed to reduce engine braking.
- Wr3 With Team Rapid Response Drive and Team Rapid Response Boss Driven Clutches: The Wide Range 3 speed transmission with easy shift raises the bar on how low gearing can go. Inside sits a large TEAM driven clutch and TEAM®drive clutch. By eliminating belt skid, these clutches reduce temperature and transfer more power to the track. In addition to their incredible strength, these clutches are known for their easy and precise tuning.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension: The Arctic Race front suspension’s geometry was developed through racing. Our unique wide A-arm spacing complements the chassis design, which allows us to maintain a tighter suspension. Arctic Cat gas IFP shocks feature a hard-anodized aluminum body, 0.5" shaft, aluminum internal floating piston, and high-quality seals and ice scrapers. For added strength, the eyelet on the shaft end is forged, replacing the welded design.
- Xtra-Action Rear Suspension: This articulating system allows the rear of the suspension to move up and down as you ride across rougher snow, making your machine more maneuverable and more versatile. Backing up in the unlocked position allows the rear of the frame to lever up, rather than dig into the snow. For more traction, just lock the skid and you’ll have a straight-rail suspension that takes full advantage of the track.
- Power Sport Gauge: All the information. All at your fingertips. There’s an odometer, trip meter, speedometer, engine hour, clock, fuel level indicator, reverse and warning lights, keeping you in tune with your machine.
- Floodlight: A good thing in a small package. This floodlight gives off a lot of illumination for its compact size.
- Light Bar: This light bar elevates the work light above your head for greater visibility. It features a four-pin, quick-attach mounting system for convenience and a tubular steel frame for durability.
- Pintle-Style Tow Hitch: If you’ve got heavy-duty towing to do, you need a heavy-duty hitch. Our pintle-style hitch is just what you need to take on the big jobs.
- 146-In. Cobra™ Track With 1.6-In. Lugs: The 146-in. Cobra track’s cupped lug design delivers superior handling, acceleration and braking in loose snow conditions. Its traction teeth add extra grip on hard-packed surfaces. The 1.6-in. paddles provide extra traction when you venture off trail.
- Shift Lever Reverse: Just like the shifter in your car. What could be more convenient for shifting into reverse?
- Mirrors: Not all mirrors are the same. Ours are heavy-duty, built to last and made to withstand whatever winter throws at them.
- Proute - 10/8 Skis: 10" at their widest, tapering to 8". The tipped-up design allows you to run on deep snow without trenching. Whether you’re working or touring, these skis provide effortless stability on and off the trail.
- 12v Outlet: Need to charge your phone or another electrical device? We’ve got you covered. Just plug in and power up while you ride.
- Electric Start: This is just the thing for consistent, reliable starting. A simple turn of the key is all you need to get up and running.
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Say goodbye to cold hands. Our hand and thumb warmers provide plenty of warmth and comfort on long rides.
- 19" High-Height Windshield: The extra-high windshield tames the wind out in the great white open while allowing a clear view of what’s ahead.
- Type: 4-stroke
- Displacement (cc): 1049
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 3
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 82 x 62.2
- Lubrication: Dry sump
- Ignition: Digital controlled coil induction
- Engine Stator Output: 515 Watts
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Exhaust: 3-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity gal. (l): 14.7 (55.65)
- Oil System Capacity qt. (l): 3.9 (3.69)
- Coolant System Capacity qt. (l): 5.8 (5.49)
- Minimum Octane: 87
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Front Travel in. (cm): 9 (22.86)
- Rear Suspension: XTRA-ACTION Rear Suspension with adjustable torsion springs, fiberglass overload springs and Torque-Sensing Link rear arm
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Travel in. (cm): 13 (32.02)
- Chassis Overall Length in. (cm): 133 (337.82)
- Chassis Overall Width in. (cm): 50 (127)
- Chassis Overall Height in. (cm): 71
- Track Type: Bear Claw
- Track Width in. (cm): 20 (50.08)
- Track Length in. (cm): 154 (391.16)
- Lug in. (cm): 1.60
- Pitch in. (cm): 2.86 (7.26)
- Ski Stance in. (cm): 37.5-43.5 (95.25-110.49) Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width in. (cm): ProUte - 10 (25.4)/8 (20.32)
- Runner Type: Dual split runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Power Sport
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Digital/Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Battery Voltage: Digital
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- 3,000 lb.(1 360.8 kg) Winch with Receiver Mount: Standard
- Actuator Switches (2): Standard
- Backup Light: Standard
- Beacon Light: Standard
- Electric Start: Standard
- Floodlight: Standard
- Front Bumper: Heavy Duty
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Hand Guards: Accessory
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Heated Drivers Seat: Accessory
- Heated Passenger Seat: Accessory
- Heavy-Duty Rear Bumper: Standard
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Light Bar: Standard
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Accessory
- Mirrors: Standard
- Mountain Strap: Standard
- Passenger Footrests: Accessory
- Passenger Hand Warmers: Accessory
- Passenger Seat: Accessory
- Passenger Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Radiator: Standard
- Rear Accessory Outlet: Accessory
- Rear Rack: Accessory
- Rocker Switch: Standard
- Roller Fairlead & 50 ft.(15.24 m) of Steel Cable: Standard
- Seat: ProUtility
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: 4.5 in. (11.43 cm) riser with adjustable handlebar & grab strap
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Pintle
- Tunnel Rails: Standard
- Visor Plug-ins: Accessory
- Windshield: 19 in. (48.26 cm) High-height
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Wide Range 3 Speed (WR3)
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration ft. (m): 0-5,000 (0-1,524)
- Gearing: WR3
- Reverse: Shift lever
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 82 x 62.2 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Digital controlled coil induction
- 3-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar; Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5; Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Front Travel
- 9 in. (22.86 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Suspension: XTRA-ACTION Rear Suspension with adjustable torsion springs, fiberglass overload springs and Torque-Sensing Link rear arm; Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Travel
- 13 in. (32.02 cm)
- Ski Type
- ProUte - 10 in. (25.4 cm)/8 in. (20.32 cm)
- Ski Stance
- 37.5-43.5 in. (95.25-110.49 cm) Adjustable
- Track Dimensions
- 20 in. (50.08 cm) x 154 in. (391.16 cm) x 1.60 in.
- Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Fuel Capacity
- 14.7 gal. (55.65 L)
- 19 in. (48.26 cm) High-height
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Shift lever